- All solutions on this website have been created and copyrighted by MathsDIY. They are intended for use, for free, by school teachers and students when studying maths.
- If you are a teacher and are going to use these resources in your school, please provide a ‘link’ to them on your website rather than upload them. This is because I am always updating them and I want to make sure that you are always using the latest version.
- The resources are for personal use by students or for use by school teachers, they are not to be used or re-published by anyone for commercial or profit-making purposes.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
I am grateful to the WJEC for permission to use their questions. These solutions are my own work. They have not been checked or endorsed by the WJEC. Any errors are mine.